8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it looked like this. :Mad:

Ordered it through collegehillshonda.com... called them today and they said they would put a new order in. Needless to say im a little pissed at DHL.

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
I can't see very well, but what condition is the lip itself in? Props to CHH for making another order in (assuming you aren't paying for it) even though it wasn't their problem. Best of luck.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
:eek:mg:They sure did a number on that one! Although a total bummer for the customer, this is only our first claim with DHL since we switched to them for body kit shipping. I'm sure this won't be the last but I hate to think how many claims we would have had during the same time frame with UPS. I guess the important thing is that DHL pays the bill and the customer gets a replacement. This is a perfect example why everyone should ship with insurance.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:eek:mg:They sure did a number on that one! Although a total bummer for the customer, this is only our first claim with DHL since we switched to them for body kit shipping. I'm sure this won't be the last but I hate to think how many claims we would have had during the same time frame with UPS. I guess the important thing is that DHL pays the bill and the customer gets a replacement. This is a perfect example why everyone should ship with insurance.
Ya, it sucks, but i really appreciate CHH helping me take care of it. Its hard to see but a chunk out of the corner is missing and there are a few scratches around it. Hopefully ill have a new one in a week or so... Not really a big deal though as its to cold out right now to put it on. I just wish i would have been home when it was recieved so i could have refused it. As for the damaged one im pretty sure CHH or DHL will want it back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.