8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
hows that cf hood with the scoop/vent? is there an actual hole there or is it just for looks? also if there is a hole does that make the engine bay noticeablely dirtier?

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hows that cf hood with the scoop/vent? is there an actual hole there or is it just for looks? also if there is a hole does that make the engine bay noticeablely dirtier?

Theres an actual hole through the cf hood. The engine surprisingly doesnt get dirty at all. Granted I have a car cover on it while its parked, but even in the rain drving its fine. when stopped you can see the heat rising from the hood too, its sweet!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
damn that hott

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Theres an actual hole through the cf hood. The engine surprisingly doesnt get dirty at all. Granted I have a car cover on it while its parked, but even in the rain drving its fine. when stopped you can see the heat rising from the hood too, its sweet!
that is AWESOME! that is exactly what i wanted to hear. im definitely getting this hehe, it was either this or the oem cf. this cf with the front hfp lip in my opinion just makes our civics look mean.

thanks for the quick reply and keep up the good work, i like your taste.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
cool pics

1 - 20 of 43 Posts