8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got A New Car!!11!!!111! *more pix added*

Soooo...I went to the Audi dealership yesterday JUST to look around. I ended up driving off with a brand new 07 Audi A4 2.0t...They gave me such a great deal i couldnt say no! The MSRP on the car was $34,xxx and I got it for $28,580 which is about $2k BELOW invoice!!! (with tax and licence came out to $31k) They pretty much knocked off $6k off the MSRP to sell this to me. I guess they were trying to get rid of the 07s since the 08s were comin in. ANYWAY... here are some pix taken from my phone so they are crappy. Better pix to follow soon. My Si will be up for sale SOON!

EDIT 8/8/07: BETTER PICS!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
youchasedafterme said:
Awesome deal. Stock rims look small for the car. It might just be because your car is monster truckin'.
they are 17s but ima lower the car when i got some money

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MutantCheese said:
not my style dude sorry. Now, if you showed up with a tt, then we would be talking my style.:lildevil:
haha well everyones got their own style...personally the tt is not my style!

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
man i absolutely love the front ends of the new VW's and Audi's.. so aggressive and clean.
cognrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Hmm how about the 330? there currently isnt any deals out for them yet? 328XI? my friend has a 2002 A4 its aight but nothing special. Get some neuspeed springs for it and some stuff. The Civic and A4 rear look very similar..

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
kevzSi said:
haha..full time student! i work part time at t-mobile

wow, lol. Are you sure thats yours and not your parents?:biggrin: It's hard to believe at 19 with 2 cars and a part time job....:laughing:

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I love the a4, and props on the new ride. Forgive me, I'll go be jealous now.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts