8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been a Honda guy myself since the days of drooling over the Riced out civics of the infamous Fast and the Furious. Ive been around civics and hondas ever since, but recently I started looking for one myself. Ive been looking for about 6-8 months for a great deal on an 8th gen coupe SI, but all the ones I had found had been used and abused by the previous owner or been upgraded with less quality parts. Until I found this one, a trade-in only a couple hours old at the local honda dealership, one owner, retired couple that bought it off the showroom floor, that drove it daily to work and back. It came with every single service reciept all done at the dealer, car is nearly flawless, underneath and engine bay would pass for near new, but yesterday I just clocked in at 69k miles. Picked it up at Bluegrass Honda of Paducah Kentucky for $12,880 before taxes and registration. I think ive gotten a great deal considering its probably never even seen Vtec nor stored outside. See what you guys think! Glad to be here and finally take part in the forums, instead of just reading from the sidelines. :wavey:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
first and foremost, congratz!

i have an 07 but same color. and you just described the EXACT way i treat my car. i have every single receipt (even gas receipts) and my car rarely sees vtec. my car is garage kept 5 days out of the week and was also on the showfloor when i bought mine.

habi red FTW!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
first and foremost, congratz!

i have an 07 but same color. and you just described the EXACT way i treat my car. i have every single receipt (even gas receipts) and my car rarely sees vtec. my car is garage kept 5 days out of the week and was also on the showfloor when i bought mine.

habi red FTW!!!!!!!!
you vtec it dont lie;)

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
OP, congrats! nice pickup and nice deal. Would be hard to say no to that price! Sounds like you need to make up for lack of VTEC in the car's early life!!

lol my username says it all. i vtec maybe once a month and even then it's a light vtec, as i stop after shifting into 4th gear
No offense man but if you never or hardly ever VTEC, why buy the Si? Why not just get an R18 and not have to use premium?

·
Registered
60 Posts
congrats man, thats how i got my 07 si, came home to visit my family during christmas, needed a car because got rid of my truck, searched around for a couple of days and found one with nav and all the goodies, guy in his 60's traded it in. got that for 13

1 - 18 of 18 Posts