8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys ever since i installed my flash pro and got her tuned, strange thimgs gave been happening...lol.

My gas bar doesnt go to full. when you fill her up theres always that 1 last bar that doesnt fill and also my Oil Life is tuck on 100%.

if i take and turn it back stock the last bar will light up and if i out enough mileage on her the oil life % will change.

has anything like this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
effin :facepalm:

op, please go beat your head against a wall once or twice, or as many times as it takes to realize what the search function does.

this has been answered more times than I can count.

this should also be added to the "required reading before boosting thread" ... maybe even create one for required reading before purchasing flash pro.

oh and btw, you probably couldve found the same answer in flash pros help files quicker.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Wow its threads like this that make me realize how much of a **** some people on this site are. I mean really, do you have to go off on a rant every time the question the op asks has been answered in a previous thread? The guy is just looking for some information about flashpro is it really that hard to answer? He's got 38 posts so hes still relatively new, so cut him a break... :facepalm: to you all. Hope you find the info your looking for op, sorry I cant help with your problem.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Wow its threads like this that make me realize how much of a **** some people on this site are. I mean really, do you have to go off on a rant every time the question the op asks has been answered in a previous thread? The guy is just looking for some information about flashpro is it really that hard to answer? He's got 38 posts so hes still relatively new, so cut him a break... :facepalm: to you all. Hope you find the info your looking for op, sorry I cant help with your problem.
:eek:hsnap:HELL YEAH ENTARL:clapping:
peoples gots sticks up their As$ses and dont know how to get along! its a forums website, we are suppose to be helping each other out! you either bump, help him out, or GTFO!!

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
I guess you haven't noticed the random backfire that occurs during extended idling, among other annoying things that the Flashpro causes. Gotta love it though.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I hear a faint pop or two out of the exhaust if I happen to be at idle when my car fully warms up. It probably happens when moving, too, I just don't hear it. Whatever though! It's not a weld-shattering pop. Just a cute little "my street tune could probably use some work" pop.

·
Registered
335 Posts
oh that popping sound! never heard of coming out of from my exhaust but i read a lot of posts here and they said it's normal

1 - 17 of 17 Posts