8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Good Used Car for under $15k??

915 views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  shutter13 
#1 ·
What is a good used car for under $15k? I would prefer to buy the car from a dealership, but would buy from private party if they seem to be trustworthy and the car is in great condition. I would also prefer a used car that still has warranty just incase anything goes wrong. I dont think I want to even include Kia, Saturn and im not sure about Hyundai.

#3 ·
i assume its for daily driving. toyotas (corolla, camry) and hondas (civic, accord or even a brand new fit) comes to mind first. others are late 90's early 00's bmw's but that would cost you a lot to maintain.

#8 ·
Reliability, Best performance that that amount of money can buy, most likely a coupe, automatic, no models older than 2002, good gas mileage. I want this car for commuting to work since I travel 80 every day for work.

My Girl paid $15k for her Loaded '04 EX V6 Accord Coupe. I think it had 42,000 miles on it. She gets 28mpg on the highway. A 4cyl would be even better on gas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.