8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, thinking about gettin my windows tinted(dunno if there already a thread for this) but i was wondering if anyone here has any recommendatiosn for shops in regina. Ive been told brians window tinting is pretty good(recommended by alot of old guys) and that its pretty decent price. im looking to do 35% front and 5% rear, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
heard the same also could try zibart might be a little more though

btw welcome to the site

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
nope i know the girl that works at zebart, she does a wonderful job and does it out of her house for a sick good price. i saved like 250$, pm me if u want her number

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
and i had 5 in the back, will never do again way to dark, i went with 20 in back 35 up front. just a thought

·
Registered
271 Posts
just be careful with which windows you tint. i would recommend staying away from putting any tint on ur from windows, especially in regina. there are some **** cops out there. one got Rob User the day that he got his tint on his front windows on his shelby. the cop followed him back to ford and everything. super ***. so just be careful. also i don't know what % of tint he had gotten on it, but it wasn't very dark.

Devo

·
Registered
168 Posts
hey regina guys i just picked up a 4 door civic si 2010 off the lot go to get it on thursday i upgraded from a rsx type-s

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey man can you give me the number of the girl who does the tints,im planning on having my ride tinted...thanks man it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I talked to the stripe shop and they quoted me $250 for the rears. How much would that girl do it for?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tinting

I am as well looking to get my windows tinted. I recently bought my first civic and love it but the windows are not tinted.... i am looking for the girls number if she is still tinting windows and if she isnt does anyone have any other suggestions... thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need to get my widows tinted also would be great if i can get any cotact information for that girl who tints at her house. Thanks guys will appreciate that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts