8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey 8tch civic socal peeps im gonna take a trip down to my hometown of l.a. and wanted to go check out the clubs, can someone point me in the right direction as too what clubs are really good. i prefer house music so no rap, hip hop or top 40 clubs please. i been recomended avalon on saturdays (is it house?) and club transistor on thursdays it not house but i hear it gets good.

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
I hear the clubs these days are all wack and usually only play radio rap. You best bet would be to cruise LA or go walking around some busy streets and look for flyers in stores and whatnot. I did this to find concerts not listed in the internet.

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
tiajuanas aint that bad but its not mainstream enough for the hot ladies to come out. also i live in irvine and have seen the bulk of the laides here. no beuno.

v2o this thursday for sure. ILL BE THERE MIKEY! TITO! COME!

v2o has the dance group from Americas Best Dance Crew this week. I think its supercrew or something not sure. Im not a fan when there are special event though. they shut down the stage and no1 dances....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.