8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lmao, i was just thinking about changing it, i just wanted to see what others thought first! good thing i didn't, haaahahaahahahahhaaahahah

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
for soem raeson tehy no giev me dicont on cur insurnze

actualy I think I have it, my company is Erie

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
You got away with it, now your telling the world that you sucessfully completed insurance fraud? :pat:

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
lol. nothing like good old insurance fraud...eh?

jackass. your almost as bad as those kids that go around doind stupid **** and video tape it.....

·
Registered
226 Posts
Good Student Discount is the biggest discount, and if your driving record is clean for the last three years. Take a defensive driving course that is approved by your insurance and you can save money too.
By the way, what's your full name? address? I need to take your discount off now. HAHA

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
lol this is post of the year material. Commit a crime punishable by jail time, and then go blab about it on the internet... hmm doesn't seem like such a great idea to me. You know its not really too hard to figure out where you are posting from for someone like me, so how hard of a time do you think the cops will have finding you? I'm not going to close this thread w/o anyone asking but I would deff advise the op to edit/delete his original post.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts