8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I went to Immke honda in Ohio wich is supposed to be the biggest in a few states. Im looking at getting a NHB Coupe with The HFP trim, and fog ligths. The salesman is by far the most down to earth salesman I've ever talked to. He offered to find the car and trade it with another dealership for MSRP. This was his initial offer. But right after he told me they don't really discount the SI to much since they are in demand. Im just wondering how much I should try to get off from him?

Just for future reference his name is Winslow. I would really suggest talking to him if you ever stop by.

Thanks

·
Registered
637 Posts
I was able to get the local dealer to knock $1,600 off the price of an '07 Si sedan in September. You probably won't have as much wiggle room with an '08 but you can send RFQ emails to all the dealers within a few hundred miles of home and see who gives you best price. Then take that email back to Immke and tell them to match it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
But right after he told me they don't really discount the SI to much since they are in demand. Im just wondering how much I should try to get off from him?
Tell Winslow to stop blowing smoke up your ass. Sticker on mine was $21,885 and I paid $20,102 for it. Winter is rolling in and he's telling you demand is through the roof? Their are a ton scattered around lots here in the Toledo area.

Where in Ohio are you? PM me if you want the number and name of the guy I dealt with at University Honda in Bowling Green Ohio. I bet he will beat any price that you've been quoted so far without batting an eye.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Immke Honda is near me & I actually used to work there in high school/college (washing cars)....I ORDERED my '08 sedan from Roush & paid $495 above sticker, which I felt was fair since I didn't take one off their lot. I would email dealers throughout central Ohio & go back & forth until you get the best quote; they all are capable of doing dealer trades & orders if you really want a black one.

Here's the dealers I'm familiar w/ in the area:

Immke Honda
Roush Honda
Honda East
Hinderer Honda

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.