8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone...finally get to post pics here in 8thgen :) i have a 06 RR for about a year and a half now. i got a few mods: comptech ss....tein basic coilovers with skunk2 rear camber arms....injen cold air....well i took off the CAI because i just got my car back after hydrolocking it due 2 the heavy rain we got in TX :) my car was gone for a month...very sad moment 4 me haha..nway's, got my insurance 2 pay for it $5,500 from them + $500 for my deductable. im just happy that i got my car back..nway's, hope this won't happen to you guys:) Enjoy!
bsdk.jpg

IMG_7145.jpg

IMG_7160.jpg

omac.jpg

vis.jpg

wall.jpg

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks every1! well, water was about ankle high only in my works parking lot. i was about i 10 feet or less into the puddle and my car just started to choke and died out! and i didn't have my foot on the gas by the way and i was on neutral the whole time even before i got into the puddle of water...i really didnt expect to suck in that much water, i guess injen CAI really has good sucking power :) one funny thing (at the honda dealership) is that there was another civic(4door) EX who sucked in more water than i did and i dont know if it had an aftermarket intake but the owner was an elderly gentlemen.. sounds scary 2 me.hope its not a defect from honda..:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I really like this RR si. How do you like the tein basics? I plan on getting mine soon and was wondering if they were a good setup.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
She is looking really good. Sorry to hear what happened to her though. How are the basics, good buy, help cornering and handling, things thts bad about em?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TEin Basics are awesome...for me at least...i really like to get my car as low as i can possibly without sacrificing with ride quality..i used to have regular coilovers (skunk2) on my old ep3 and the ride on that set up was horrable...very stiff and bumpy (hard).. on what i have right now, its perfect.. no COMPLAINTS so far :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts