8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Sweet. staying in the family atleast. I LOVE the S200's, but not enough room for me. It would have to be a 2nd car for me.

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
good bye

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know what you mean...but i love...waited three years for it...ill still come around now and then

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Congradulations. To me, the S2K is just something that doesn't look right. I just don't like the exterior design for some reason. But you can't complain about the extra power that it has. Anyways, congradulations once more..:thumb:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
im thinking of doing the same next year.. nice car

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whocares05050 said:
So next upgrade will be an NSX? haha

Haha...that will happen at 27. but yes...a NSX.

I thank you all for the kind words. Ya...the si does look really big in comparison. When I parked the S in the garage i had double the amount of space in the garage to work with when parking vs the si.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
how much did ya get it for...i'm seriously thinking of picking up an AP1, you can get them for like 15-17k with 30k miles! How can I pass that up!??

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
blue rocket said:
how much did ya get it for...i'm seriously thinking of picking up an AP1, you can get them for like 15-17k with 30k miles! How can I pass that up!??

I paid 17600. Have a 3 year 36000 mile warranty, gap, vtr, and lojack.
Car came with a magnaflow catback:)xyxnervou), a yellow shift boot to match the car, lowering springs, and i think 4.44 lower gears in the back:dancing: .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts