8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've test driven an EX sedan and like it quite a bit! However, I have one question...

How do golf clubs fit in the trunk? Can two sets be put into the trunk easily?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
95 Posts
yes you can actually! It's a really tight fit, but you can do it. I put two full adult sets in there (both bags had the stands if that makes a difference) and they can go in kind of diagonally. There's still room for two pairs of golf shoes too. I haven't tried to put my pull cart in yet though, but I think there should be just enough room for one (relatively simple) pull cart. I would imagine it to be easier for one set.

Btw, I didn't need to fold down the seats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dvader72 said:
yes you can actually! It's a really tight fit, but you can do it. I put two full adult sets in there (both bags had the stands if that makes a difference) and they can go in kind of diagonally. There's still room for two pairs of golf shoes too. I haven't tried to put my pull cart in yet though, but I think there should be just enough room for one (relatively simple) pull cart. I would imagine it to be easier for one set.

Btw, I didn't need to fold down the seats.
That's awesome! I know getting 2 sets in my ZX3 (my current car) can be tricky so that's good to hear. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can fit a Staff bag and two stand bags in my 7th Gen Coupe, please tell me that will be the case when I upgrade to an 8th gen.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
forget golf clubs u could fit bodies in there!

(that's me )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts