8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am driving my SI up to Fairfield, CT (where i grew up) from December 16-January 6. Just wondering if anything is going on at that time that i can get involved with. I really hate it up there so the more things i can get to do with u guys the better or else i might go insane for a month.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not too far from Fairfield, about 20mins. Im sure we could set something up. Ill be away from Christmas -> Jan 5th though. Goin' to VT for snowboarding.

Why do you hate it here ? :sadwavy:
not really much to do. I lived there for the first 18 years of my life so it kinda gives me a good reason to hate it.

I might have to follow u to vermont with my snowboard. I have been wanting to go for the last 3 years but cant find anybody to go with.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
not really much to do. I lived there for the first 18 years of my life so it kinda gives me a good reason to hate it.

I might have to follow u to Vermont with my snowboard. I have been wanting to go for the last 3 years but cant find anybody to go with.
Theres plenty to do... if youre over 21. Ive lived here for 24 years and I have no desire to leave. :thumb:

As for VT, Ill be there with my family, and my fiancee, so I dont know how much fun Ill be. lol.

But maybe a bunch of the other NE crew want to meet up and head up there for a day or 2 and Ill meet up w/ you guys on the Mtn. I know theres quite a few NE crew that want to set up a snowboard meet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts