8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In trying to move volume and get some cash flow cycling through - we're going to be offering some good sale pricing on all skunk2 products!

Obviously, we cannot post pricing or what kind of discount will be given but PM us for details and we'll get you some killer deals.

As always - if you purchase more than one product at a time we can cut the cost down even further. Especially if we can combine shipping on the items.

*** Special Shirt Deal ***

We always offer FREE Standard Shipping within the US.

Orders placed totaling $595 or more and You can have option to add any Sk2 Shirt for $15. (Shirts sell on their site for $20.99 + Shipping / Tax / etc.!)

Orders placed totaling $995+ - Add any Sk2 Shirt for FREE!!!!

- CJ

·
Registered
513 Posts
Did some more research. A Skunk2 header is looking like the deal.

What's my price on an Alpha and a Megapower to 40601? And what if I buy 2 Alpha's or two Megapowers?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
price on tb? i think i saw someone with coloured washers for the valve cover made by skunk2. if so can i get a price on those too please?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did some more research. A Skunk2 header is looking like the deal.

What's my price on an Alpha and a Megapower to 40601? And what if I buy 2 Alpha's or two Megapowers?

Thanks!
Pricing on S2 TB, IM and Alpha to 32526? I feel the need for retail therapy.
Happy Easter Gents.
pricing on alpha header to 31322 plzzzzz
price on tb? i think i saw someone with coloured washers for the valve cover made by skunk2. if so can i get a price on those too please?

All PMs sent!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.