8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Just received my custom header (K20), along with a Skunk2 TB and IM ported by GO Power. I imagine my engine will be breathing just a bit better come this weekend! A little nervous about the TB, but we'll see how it goes. CJ/Jeff, how about you include a decal with your stuff, you silly gooses, so we can represent GO Power in our engine bays!

The intake pipe isn't painted/powdercoated yet.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Ha - I was so eager to get your header out to you that I must have forgot... Although I though I put license plate frames and a couple of stickers in the box. =[

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
oh i hope i get some plate frames when my head and oil pump assembly show up :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Ha - I was so eager to get your header out to you that I must have forgot... Although I though I put license plate frames and a couple of stickers in the box. =[
Hey I appreciate the swift shipment! Let me keep digging through the box, I might have missed a package with the frame and decals amongst all the peanuts and bubble wrap LOL

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hey I appreciate the swift shipment! Let me keep digging through the box, I might have missed a package with the frame and decals amongst all the peanuts and bubble wrap LOL
Ha. Yeahhhhh... usually they're the first thing you see when you open the box. I very well could have forgotten them.

CJ <----- Super Forgetful.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Nope, you're the man... found them near the bottom of the package, I just didn't dig deep enough! I'll have the GO Power decal front and center once I re-sticker my cooling plate after install.

·
Premium Member
29,134 Posts
:thumbsup: for great quality work from GoPower

I still gotta order you valvetrane upgrade for S2 cams

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Man do I want a GO power exhaust but shipping to Canada is a joke.
Find a buddy in a northern state and have it shipped there and drive down to pick it up =D

:thumbsup: for great quality work from GoPower

I still gotta order you valvetrane upgrade for S2 cams

get it! we have retainers now! FINALLLLLLLY!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I have done some research but I would love to hear from you the difference in your exhaust and the Full race. I am not asking you to bash just curious!

Thanks
Mike

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
just a little head work GO Power style :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
I'm thinking Bobby meant the GO Power one Tom posted on page one. Offered an e-cookie for anyone who could tell what was different.

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
Whoops my bad I posted before I noticed there was a 2nd page :pat:
I was referring to the vband one that was on the greedy turbo si

21 - 40 of 48 Posts