Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

We were able to RE OPEN the 4th groupbuy sooner then we anticipated. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, but lets get it going.

Given recent inquiries from quite a few people, we've decided to embark on the 4th installment of our Flashpro Groupbuy!

We want to thank all who have participated in the past 3 and for those who inquired and got us to make this 4th one. Obviously the product is still very much in demand and we're pleased to be able to give all of you the chance to obtain this essential tool at a great price from an Authorized Hondata Dealer!

For this 4th deal, we would like a super quick turn around time which would mean limit the deal to 10 and only 10. Have everyone signed up within a week and already sending payment and have FPs ordered and shipping out to all of you by the end of the 2nd week. I think we can make this happen given I have about 4-5 people that I've seen post that are immediately interested.

We can ship to Canada and other international areas but the price will increase based on the shipping.

1. bubbles - Si
2. fez232 - Si
3. djtune - Si
4. Galaxy Grey 2.0 - Si
5. jagler04 - Si
6. RJP4419 - Si
7. F3v3r - Si
8. luai_m - Si
9. klenboy - Si
10. horsefeathers123
11. SiWAGG
Please PM me for info or state in here that you're requesting a PM for pricing. Remember to state which car it's actually for and remember we can do ANY flashpro offered. Our pricing doesn't limit us to just the 8thgen.

Let's get this moving!

:vtec:

CJ

·
Registered
348 Posts
Bought two flashpros last week from cj and couldn't of been any happier with the price and customer service! You won't get a better deal on flashpro then from Go Power Motorsports!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
i was wondering if you what are you guys going to do if we dont get 10 people for the GB? are you still going to give same price for the people that is committed?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.