8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

221 - 232 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for getting to the bottom of this Armen, mine is now showing it will be delivered tomorrow. Maybe y'all should use a shipping company that /isn't/ loosing billions every year next time :eek:wnedrun:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Need the flashpro!

GO Power Motorsports I need a flashpro for r18 automatic I wanted to be included in this group buy I did not add myself earlier because I did not have the complete money. Please pm me about pricing and hopefully I'm not to late.

·
Registered
147 Posts
GO Power Motorsports I need a flashpro for r18 automatic I wanted to be included in this group buy I did not add myself earlier because I did not have the complete money. Please pm me about pricing and hopefully I'm not to late.
you're like 2-3 weeks late now

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I BELIEVE Armen is going to try and squeeze one in to make it in-time to be dubbed a X-Mas sale. Don't quote me on that but I believe he was thinking of doing it just to fit another FP sale in for the year ha!

Keep your eyes open!

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Tell me about it. I saw the mail man come. I went to the mail box and it wasn't there and still showed out for delivery. I called the 800 number they said.he could still be back later to try in an hour. I waited 2 and nothing. I called back and they said well.maybe Monday. And now this... Wtf
if the package was sent without signature confirmation, there is a big chance that the mailman would've left it at the door and someone could've stole it. (happened to me many times minus the stealing part though)

221 - 232 of 232 Posts