4. Nightfall (Paid) -flashpro received
5. Cherry Si (Paid)
6. Nitroturtle (Paid)-flashpro received
7. 08Mug3nSi (Paid)
8. fistandauntilus (Paid)-shipped
9. BackRoadGTO (Paid)
10. ky0611 (Paid)
11. VtecPanda (Paid)
Actually I am extremely pist USPS now shows it delivered... It's not here though... USPS fraking sucks...

·
Registered
403 Posts
lol what the hell
Tell me about it. I saw the mail man come. I went to the mail box and it wasn't there and still showed out for delivery. I called the 800 number they said.he could still be back later to try in an hour. I waited 2 and nothing. I called back and they said well.maybe Monday. And now this... Wtf

·
Registered
147 Posts
Tell me about it. I saw the mail man come. I went to the mail box and it wasn't there and still showed out for delivery. I called the 800 number they said.he could still be back later to try in an hour. I waited 2 and nothing. I called back and they said well.maybe Monday. And now this... Wtf
the mailman is probably hitting vtec at 4.3k as we speak :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fp

mine came on saturday. and i live in the middle of nowhere outside of cincy. the day before my USPS tracking # showed it was in CA... next day... CIncy... wonder if my mail lady has a K20 in that ol truck.:vtec:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving Weekend. Looks like a lot has been happening in the past 4 days. I want to make sure everyone knows everything has been shipped out and is with USPS. I will be going to my local post office today to check to see if there was a problem with any of the shipments. But to my knowledge all 11 units were shipped out last week and there was no problem.

I will post up a update if I do receive any info on the items other then what I already know that they were shipped.

I want to apologize if this has caused any incontinence to anyone but I did ship out the units as promised and with the holiday in the way I couldn't respond till I got in today (Monday).

-Armen

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
We at GO Power try to provide the best Customer Service. But we cant reply when we are out of the office. We were closed Thursday- Sunday For thanksgiving and that is why there was no reply. Please take this in to consideration before posting negative comments.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving Weekend. Looks like a lot has been happening in the past 4 days. I want to make sure everyone knows everything has been shipped out and is with USPS. I will be going to my local post office today to check to see if there was a problem with any of the shipments. But to my knowledge all 11 units were shipped out last week and there was no problem.

I will post up a update if I do receive any info on the items other then what I already know that they were shipped.

I want to apologize if this has caused any incontinence to anyone but I did ship out the units as promised and with the holiday in the way I couldn't respond till I got in today (Monday).

-Armen
Hmmmm so USPS is to blame on this huh..... Idk I called them and I gave them the tracking info and they said there's no info on that package cause we haven't received it.

So I'm :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Ok I just got back from the post office. I gave them 11 packages on Tuesday. I used Paypal shipping to make all the labels and ship them out. A Total of 4 Packages were never shipped, they told me the Labels were Not legible. (to me they looked fine.) SO I reprinted them today and sent them again. Im sorry this happened, but it was not my intention for this to happen. I did ship out items as promised and because of a confusion at the post office they weren't sent out. But Everything is taken care of now.

-Armen

·
Registered
953 Posts
Ok I just got back from the post office. I gave them 11 packages on Tuesday. I used Paypal shipping to make all the labels and ship them out. A Total of 4 Packages were never shipped, they told me the Labels were Not legible. (to me they looked fine.) SO I reprinted them today and sent them again. Im sorry this happened, but it was not my intention for this to happen. I did ship out items as promised and because of a confusion at the post office they weren't sent out. But Everything is taken care of now.

-Armen
just want to publicly state that I appreciate you finally getting to the bottom of the situation.

·
Registered
147 Posts

-Armen
guess ill have to wait till next week now :( oh well at least i know its coming :p

201 - 220 of 232 Posts