8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

181 - 200 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Load the stock calibration on your flashpro you'll love your si more after that :)
Thanks, I will for sure. Kinda pist though. Just went to the mailbox after the mail man left since the tracking says out for delivery and my package isn't there. ******* slacker mail man. I bet he just said, w/e ill bring it Monday. Now I'm even more pist after writing this... Lol

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'm guessing these are the only 3 GO PWR had and shipped. :shrug:

Why wouldn't they take a pic of all 11 flashpro's together why take a pic of only 3 I'm sorry this is bullsh!t.
:bsflag:
Why as a company would put together a GROUP BUY FOR 11 people and only send out 3. Well looks like I'm not buying the GoPower Ksi cams and valve train as my next purchase, grats to you GoPower for losing any future business from me!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Im sorry but when I give someone 600$ for a product and am promised not once but tiwice when I should be expecting my item I tend to expect those promises to be kept. I would have had a better experience just buying it from another member on here and since giving them my 600$ ivbe seen tweo other FPs on the FS thread and for cheaper then what ive given GoPower. furthermore, if there are resons for such a delay I would think being GoPower and seeing how everyone is getting annoyed i would offer them an explanation at least or maybe some kind of appologetic compensation for those of us who are experiencing issues with our orders. I should be showing some kind of update on my order, if they were mailed out monday that means mon-tue-wed were working days and I have nothing showing. friday was a working and again still nothing my status still shows that USPS dose not even have my FP. so yeah my panties are ina bunch.

seeing as GoPower is less then 2 hours from me I should be one of the ones having the least amount of issues.
I understand the frustration. I order a lot of things online and often have to wait longer than I like for them to arrive. With that said, I think it's reasonable to expect a slight shipping delay during a holiday week. Sure, I think GoPower shipped these out a day or two later than they said they would. But there's people in this thread suggesting this is a scam and making a huge fuss over things. Oh well, FWP..

By the way, I received my FP today and I'm in Ohio. Since you're significantly closer, I would put money on the USPS being the one causing your delay rather than GoPower. I'd be surprised if GoPower didn't ship everything out on the same day. USPS tracking is absolutely horrible. I've had packages arrive without tracking status being updated at all. I've also had packages sit at USPS offices for nearly two weeks with no movement for absolutely zero reason. They even have a policy that it must be something like 4 weeks before you can file a claim for a missing or lost package.

I'm just amazed how quickly people are jumping all over GoPower over a couple days. If receiving FP as fast as possible was the goal, maybe ordering directly from a suppliers website with expedited shipping would have been a better alternative.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I understand the frustration. I order a lot of things online and often have to wait longer than I like for them to arrive. With that said, I think it's reasonable to expect a slight shipping delay during a holiday week. Sure, I think GoPower shipped these out a day or two later than they said they would. But there's people in this thread suggesting this is a scam and making a huge fuss over things. Oh well, FWP..

By the way, I received my FP today and I'm in Ohio. Since you're significantly closer, I would put money on the USPS being the one causing your delay rather than GoPower. I'd be surprised if GoPower didn't ship everything out on the same day. USPS tracking is absolutely horrible. I've had packages arrive without tracking status being updated at all. I've also had packages sit at USPS offices for nearly two weeks with no movement for absolutely zero reason. They even have a policy that it must be something like 4 weeks before you can file a claim for a missing or lost package.

I'm just amazed how quickly people are jumping all over GoPower over a couple days. If receiving FP as fast as possible was the goal, maybe ordering directly from a suppliers website with expedited shipping would have been a better alternative.
First of all you make no sense, your here saying USPS is horrible and it was a holiday week but you got your flashpro in a timely manner when us local guys get the horrid side of USPS.. lol that was a laugh.

Second no one is saying its a scam people are expressing there concerns since GO PWR hasn't posted since Monday or responded to my pm's and my 2 phone calls.(not going to be blowing up there phone)

Third you CAN NOT order directly from hondata. You must get them through a authorize dealer witch is GO PWR. Thought I would get it within a week like you did but guess not.

Don't speak for GO PWR on the delay they can do that for themselve's.

·
Registered
953 Posts

I am in no way calling this a scam I just feel its poor business practice to offer a group buy and have this much issue with people getting what they paid for. I understand during the holidays there could be some delay like they first experienced when they didnt get the shipping out on Friday. However saying they have them in hand an will be shipping them on Monday and only three people actually having recieved theirs or soon to recieve theirs I would figure as company trying to offer the best service they can so they can keep returning customers, would be in contact with USPS to figure out what the actuall problem is and offer us some kind of food for thought so we at least know that they are doing everything they can to rectify the situation. even if you suggest some kind of holiday delay if they were sent to USPS on Monday then even if they are stuck at USPS my shipping status would reflect that at least it is in USPS hands. However my status only says that the shipping labels for the FP's were generated leaving me to beloieve that they are not even at USPS and have not been for the last 4 business days. and it just confuses my how someone in MIAMI can recieve theirs before people in the same state, and even as close as a few hours can't even get updated info from either GoPower or USPS. i would think if I were the company who has money from 11 people I would be doing all I can to alleviate any concerns people are having with receiving or updated about their puchased item.

·
Registered
953 Posts
First of all you make no sense, your here saying USPS is horrible and it was a holiday week but you got your flashpro in a timely manner when us local guys get the horrid side of USPS.. lol that was a laugh.

Second no one is saying its a scam people are expressing there concerns since GO PWR hasn't posted since Monday or responded to my pm's and my 2 phone calls.(not going to be blowing up there phone)Third you CAN NOT order directly from hondata. You must get them through a authorize dealer witch is GO PWR. Thought I would get it within a week like you did but guess not.

^ Amen

·
Registered
266 Posts

Second no one is saying its a scam people are expressing there concerns since GO PWR hasn't posted since Monday or responded to my pm's and my 2 phone calls.(not going to be blowing up there phone)

Third you CAN NOT order directly from hondata. You must get them through a authorize dealer witch is GO PWR. Thought I would get it within a week like you did but guess not.

I suppose my statement should have been "sometimes USPS is horrible" because obviously there are thousands of offices and the packages travel different routes. If you think the same people brought my package as those delivering yours, I think you may not understand how the system works.

I'm hardly trying to speak for GoPower, I'm just stating my amazement at how quickly people are jumping down their throat over not receiving their packages yet. I offered a few alternative reasons for the packages being delayed because it seems people are making assumptions about the situation.

But now people are jumping down my throat, so I'm done with all of this. Hope everyone receives their packages soon.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I suppose my statement should have been "sometimes USPS is horrible" because obviously there are thousands of offices and the packages travel different routes. If you think the same people brought my package as those delivering yours, I think you may not understand how the system works.

I'm hardly trying to speak for GoPower, I'm just stating my amazement at how quickly people are jumping down their throat over not receiving their packages yet. I offered a few alternative reasons for the packages being delayed because it seems people are making assumptions about the situation.

But now people are jumping down my throat, so I'm done with all of this. Hope everyone receives their packages soon.
obviously your failing to understand what either of us have said NO MATTER THE REASON FOR THE DELAY GOPOWER IS IGNORING CONTACT ATTEMPTS BY US TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR SHIPMENTS. and about your statment of its not the same office that shipped yours is shipping ours, yes your correct that they travel between locations to arrive at their destination HOWEVER when they were first dropped off or picked up for mailing they all WENT TO ONE OFFICE for sorting so when that process finished we all should have recieved an estimated delivery date for our packages as other have IF they were ALL mailed on MONDAY like they promised. Facts show 3 of them delivered so far if im not mistaken which is what they showed in their picture, so what happend to the other 8?

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
1. liga_d (Paid)-shipped
2. SN95GTMustang (Paid)-flashpro received
3. JP11 (Paid)
4. Nightfall (Paid) -flashpro received
5. Cherry Si (Paid)
6. Nitroturtle (Paid)-flashpro received
7. 08Mug3nSi (Paid)
8. fistandauntilus (Paid)-shipped
9. BackRoadGTO (Paid)
10. ky0611 (Paid)
11. VtecPanda (Paid)

·
Registered
953 Posts
1. liga_d (Paid)-shipped
2. SN95GTMustang (Paid)-flashpro received
3. JP11 (Paid)
4. Nightfall (Paid) -flashpro received
5. Cherry Si (Paid)
6. Nitroturtle (Paid)-flashpro received
7. 08Mug3nSi (Paid)
8. fistandauntilus (Paid)-shipped
9. BackRoadGTO (Paid)
10. ky0611 (Paid)
11. VtecPanda (Paid)
Seems to me theres 6 people on that list that have paid and dont have thier FP shipped like promised from GP on monday which I have proof of in my PM box. Ans your argument that bad ship it notorious from USPS Ive never had any issues with them and I order stuff all the time. However if all the FP's were either dropped off or piced up at the same time then they would have been sorted at the same time and would show tracking info like others have. Seeing as there were 3-4 FPs in the picture they posted I am willing to bet those are the only ones that did get shipped on monday not all 11, however if GoPower wants to prove me wrong and tell us they have been working with USPS to resolve the issue I am glad to retract my statements. But in my experience when you ignore phone calls and PMS from customers something is wrong.

181 - 200 of 232 Posts