8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

We want to thank all who have participated in the past 5 and for those who inquired and got us to make this 6th one. Obviously the product is still very much in demand and we're pleased to be able to give all of you the chance to obtain this essential tool at a great price from an Authorized Hondata Dealer!

For this 6th deal, we would like a super quick turn around time which would mean limit the deal to 10 and only 10. Have everyone signed up within a week or two and already sending payment and have FPs ordered and shipping out to all of you after that. I think we can make this happen.

We can ship to Canada and other international areas but the price will increase based on the shipping.

1. liga_d (Paid)
2. SN95GTMustang (Paid)
3. JP11 (Paid)
4. Nightfall (Paid)
5. Cherry Si (Paid)
6. Nitroturtle (Paid)
7. 08Mug3nSi (Paid)
8. fistandauntilus (Paid)
9. BackRoadGTO (Paid)
10. ky0611 (Paid)
11. VtecPanda (Paid)

Please PM me for info or state in here that you're requesting a PM for pricing. Remember to state which car it's actually for and remember we can do ANY flashpro offered. Our pricing doesn't limit us to just the 8thgen.

Let's get this moving!

:vtec:

-Armen

·
Registered
524 Posts
If you're on the fence about ordering FlashPro, let me tell you that the difference is NIGHT and Day! You'll wonder how you were able to live with the car's factory tune. The mid range increase is absolutely ridiculous!

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Pm price for 10 civic LX
Possible local pick up(I'm in Orange)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 232 Posts