8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I have 7 systems available from those who have paid or have no responded since shortly after closing.

I have the following available:

FG2: 3

FA5: 3

One of these systems can be "Quiet" so it can be first come, first serve on the one piece.

I will be receiving the exhausts within a week time and would require immediate payment from those interested.

Pricing will be not that of the groupbuy themselves but still cheaper than normal.

Standard Exhausts - $550 shipped
Quiet Exhaust - $610 Shipped

I hope we can fill this out quick so I can sell the remainder of these pieces.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey CJ, I sent you a PM about a week ago regarding the quiet resonator that I wanted from the groupbuy. I'm still interested in purchasing it. I never got an update from you. I hope its still available?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey CJ, I sent you a PM about a week ago regarding the quiet resonator that I wanted from the groupbuy. I'm still interested in purchasing it. I never got an update from you. I hope its still available?
I'm sorry - I don't even recall seeing the PM but I've been in and out of the office for the last like 2.5 weeks.

The extra resonator was ordered so it wouldn't be a problem still. Just waiting for that darned order to finish up and be ready to be picked up.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Is the quiet version louder than the full race system? 09 fg2 si 77095 plz

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 20 of 23 Posts