8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Hmm... thinking about finally taking you guys up on the S/C grind we were talking about soo long ago.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
but no chain slap? :giggle:
We've actually not have any experiences (reported back to us) regarding cams of theirs we've sold. There are a number of factors needing consideration when it comes to a cam install.

Hmm... thinking about finally taking you guys up on the S/C grind we were talking about soo long ago.
Now would be the time! These are as low as these cams are going to get.

STD pricing was $1250 for cams alone and $1575 with V/T!!!!

·
Premium Member
29,134 Posts
I'm interested on the KSi :think:

How's the midrange on the KSi?

I just want more midrange power along with top end…and that's what missing on the S2 cams

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'm interested on the KSi :think:

How's the midrange on the KSi?

I just want more midrange power along with top end…and that's what missing on the S2 cams
Typically the KSi gain around 13-18hp / 15-20ftlbs. Everywhere on the graph.

However, this gains do pertain to the build around the cams. We actually had some results back from VitViper on a customer of ours he tuned with the KSis, he picked up 10-14 hp but gains upwards of 30 ftlbs.

·
Premium Member
29,134 Posts
Typically the KSi gain around 13-18hp / 15-20ftlbs. Everywhere on the graph.

However, this gains do pertain to the build around the cams. We actually had some results back from VitViper on a customer of ours he tuned with the KSis, he picked up 10-14 hp but gains upwards of 30 ftlbs.
wow, I can see why Vit loves these cam

·
Registered
319 Posts
how are the ksi cams compared to the drag cartel 2.2 endurance cams? which one has more gains across the entire power band?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
How do these respond to oem k24 c/r on k20 heads?
They work very well with pretty much any motor combination from N/A to FI.

how are the ksi cams compared to the drag cartel 2.2 endurance cams? which one has more gains across the entire power band?
Honestly Erick, i've not seen a dyno comparison. I could get specs and get an idea of where each of them sit but other than that, no life comparisons.

how much picked up.
It would take about $10 off of the pricing as that's roughly our cost on shipping something like this, weigh wise.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Do you still have the special pricing on the cams as listed? If you still do I would like to place an order for a set .This would be for pickup. PM sent for inquiry .

21 - 40 of 44 Posts