8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
You need to shave the rest of the nut too! The pictures were JUST reference so you get an idea of what has to be done. The rest of the nut needs to be shaved down too.
ohhh!! cant i just go the hardware store and buy a hex nut and a washer?
or just a hex nut!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I really hope that CJ placed the order for the exhausts before he left for vacation...

The 3-5 week wait will kill me, adding another week to that would be unbearable!

·
Registered
392 Posts
or just a hex nut!
no they wont work i tried thin walled hex nuts from a motorcycle shop and they wouldnt work had to cut and extract the bolt out and bolt it on the other side

·
Registered
392 Posts
lol you told me to get the standard go power exhaust at the UMC meet!

remember! you it sounds deeper!
its louder not really any deeper i had the quiet at the meet so if you want to sound like mine, get the quiet version. but i remember you saying you wanted it louder so in that case the std is fine

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Shoot a PM over to Go-Power Motorsports on here, and tell him you want in. I believe there is still 1 spot open, and I don't believe the GB was closed yet since CJ is on vacation until Monday.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Is thier any diffrence between quiet and loud? Bsides the obvious?
quiet one has a fatter resonator. besides that... not really... cj said maybe a small 1-2 hp loss in the low range but at wot it acts the same. i think the tone is a little different too. lol but you do live in the land of 4billion laws :) haha

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
CJ,

Hope you had a nice vacation! I was wondering if you had placed the order for the exhausts yet, or if you would be doing that this week?

Please let us know, I can't wait to get my Go-Power exhaust installed!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
How is the sound paired with a skunk2 megapower header? Deeper then full-race? How's the drone? Sorry im using my phone and is difficult to search
The header doesn't change tone much. The exhaust is what everyone hears. The full-race and our quiet are very similar although I have not heard side-by-side. There really is no drone with quiet and you can have a conversation in the car with ease. The standard is a little more difficult.

or just a hex nut!
It works when you have a aftermarket header and have a bolt-through and nut. As-is, the factory nuts needs to be modified.

I really hope that CJ placed the order for the exhausts before he left for vacation...

The 3-5 week wait will kill me, adding another week to that would be unbearable!
I want a 3" std exhuast do you guys still carry them?
Yes - added to the list via your PM.

Shoot a PM over to Go-Power Motorsports on here, and tell him you want in. I believe there is still 1 spot open, and I don't believe the GB was closed yet since CJ is on vacation until Monday.
go power- your inbox is full, payment sent! thanks again.
Payment received - I have cleared enough inbox to receive the incoming ones I saw that were blocked.

Is thier any diffrence between quiet and loud? Bsides the obvious?
quiet one has a fatter resonator. besides that... not really... cj said maybe a small 1-2 hp loss in the low range but at wot it acts the same. i think the tone is a little different too. lol but you do live in the land of 4billion laws :) haha
Correct. Same muffler / tip is used. Just the resonator is changed.

Can you add me for a standard exhaust (08 coupe). Pm me with payment details. Your inbox is full. Thanks
Inbox is now open for messages. I will add you shortly.

CJ,

Hope you had a nice vacation! I was wondering if you had placed the order for the exhausts yet, or if you would be doing that this week?

Please let us know, I can't wait to get my Go-Power exhaust installed!
I will place the order this week. I am just getting back and getting caught up on everything that was overlooked, etc. The forums, it seems, we're overlooked quite a bit aside from a few PMs.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
CJ,

I hope you had a nice time on your vacation. I appreciate the update on the status of this Group Buy.

Hope you get all caught up here relatively soon. Give us an update when you close the GB/place the order.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.