8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
what kind or modification does it take for a stock header?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC
ya, was gonna do the stock cat bolt on. put me down though, for a standard fa5 system.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC
I thought the go power exhaust can bolt up to the stock header? not like the full race exhaust, which you need an adapter.. =\
i was gonna do the stock header bolt on for the sedan.. put me down for the standard go power exhaust!
Yes, can you specify what it is that is needed to make it bolt up to the stock header?
I wanted to run this paired to my stock header initially until I get my Vibrant HFC header shortly after getting the exhaust.
Either way, put me down for a standard system for an FA5 that bolts up to an aftermarket header please. No coating. I will submit payment once I see the list filling up.
Hopefully everyone pays quickly so that the order can be placed, and we can get our systems sooner!

I will post a picture and an explanation in the 1st post shortly.

Good to see this getting started. I might have to get in on it
Please do! I'd love to get more of our exhausts out there!

put me in the list, if you send to Argentina. regular system for FA5. I have a skunk2 header.
Added - Please PM me your shipping information and I can get you a proper quote.

Bump for awesome exhaust. I got the original epic loud version (seems to be unique to my car) and loving it.
Thanks Vit!!!

how much picked up?
PM to you shortly.

Please add me to the list for the quiet version for the FA5. Any word on the 575 header?
Thanks!
Added thanks! Nothing yet... Still a work in progress finding a good trustworthy company.

Count me in on the quiet exhaust for 2008 sedan si.
Added, Thanks Erick!

could you pm me a price for the quiet exhaust for a coupe and a megapowered header please?? and will your exhaust bolt strait up with the skunk2 header??
PM to you shortly!

The muffler is made by dynomax?
The resonator is made by dynomax, yes. It is the only one we've found that fits our proper dimensions we wanted to ensure proper fitment as well as make sure it can keep the noise WAY down.

It's most of the reason why the cost is so high.

You already know you can put me down for just the muffler section.
Done! Thanks!

mark me down for a standard version! fg2

Thank You! Added!

·
Registered
319 Posts
sorry won't be able to purchase one. I just got a good deal on fullrace used exhaust. Let Mr know when u get 575 header.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Add me for a resonator only-quiet version.
Done.

explaining in the first post about bolting the exhaust to a stock header?
Done.

im in.... FA5 - Quiet
Done. Thanks!

How much louder is the std then the quite one?
WOT they're relatively close but under normal driving conditions the QUIET is a bit more mellow but still deep sounding.

sorry won't be able to purchase one. I just got a good deal on fullrace used exhaust. Let Mr know when u get 575 header.
Will do - thanks for letting me know Erick.

Please put me down for 2007 civic Si Sedan Quiet Version.

Corey

Done. Thank you!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Alright, we got 10 people! WooHoo!

Alright people, lets start getting our money in so that we can close the GB and start getting our systems made!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Alright, we got 10 people! WooHoo!

Alright people, lets start getting our money in so that we can close the GB and start getting our systems made!
Indeed - I would like to see 15 people since the list jumped and filled so fast but I will call my vendor tomorrow to place this order.

Switch me from just the muffler to a full cat-back FA5 (quiet version)

Thanks
Tom
Done.

awesome, do we need to call or shoot an email to get our payment in?
I can do CC over the phone or Paypal.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
What is your paypal address? I assume that $520 is including the paypal fees, or do we need to send it as a gift? Also, do we just put our forum name in the comments so you know who paid?

Any more of a price discount if we get all 15 spots filled?

See, I kept pestering you bc I knew there were people out there who wanted to run a Go-Power exhaust system! Haha. Thanks for putting this together, I'm stoked and can't wait till it shows up at my door!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
What is your paypal address? I assume that $520 is including the paypal fees, or do we need to send it as a gift? Also, do we just put our forum name in the comments so you know who paid?

Any more of a price discount if we get all 15 spots filled?

See, I kept pestering you bc I knew there were people out there who wanted to run a Go-Power exhaust system! Haha. Thanks for putting this together, I'm stoked and can't wait till it shows up at my door!
PMd!

Almost 15. I have to keep same pricing even if it hits 15. The quantity of people is so it's worth it to our vendor as they're a larger company that requires a minimum order to even consider making pieces. More pieces / More money would entice them to make them faster for you all.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Gotcha. We're still getting an awesome deal!

I called my payment in this evening. Now we just need to get everyone to pay up so that when they arrive they can be shipped out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'd like to get the regular too please if it's not too late, also quick question will this bolt up to a skunk2 mega power header?

·
Registered
733 Posts
How does your standard system compare to a vibrant or xcelerates 3 inch? Might be interested if I'm not to late

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Civic Type R - Yes, the exhaust bolts up no problems to any of the Skunk2 headers (any aftermarkets in general too)

LikeASi - The system is louder than the Vibrant exhausts, and is a bit deeper than the XLR8 3" system. They probably make about the same HP. Personally, I like the Go-Power exhaust tip more than the XLR8 one, but that's your call.

mrsxant - Lask I talked to CJ, he said that to get the quiet section of pipe fab'd up it would be something like $250. IDK if that's a bit cheaper now during the GB, but that's what I was told.

Come on people, let's get the list of 15 filled up and have everyone submit their payment!

21 - 40 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.