Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

We're going to give this a shot.

I know I have at least 5 people that have been talking to me recently trying to get this going. I finally have the time to sit down and make this thread and was able to go over all the details to give a good price as well as still make decent money overall.

Details:

- I must have a least 10 people to make this work. Any less and it's not even worth the vendor's time to bring out all of our fixtures and make these for us.
- Once the list is filled and all have paid I will place the order with the vendor. *This way we're not ordering items that will sit here or we'll have to modify to sell*
- Lead Time: Typically after receiving an order our vendor takes 3-5 weeks to produce the entire order barring any prior obligations they have with other customers projects
- Both Standard and Quiet will be available for purchase as well as our standard coating fee if someone wanted the muffler coated.

Pricing will be as follows:

Standard System - $520 Shipped within the Cont. US!
Quiet System - $590 Shipped within the Cont. US!

Muffler Section Coating - $65 Addtl.

Exhaust Sign-Ups:

1. TAVITOZ (FA5 - STD)
2. Tomo (FA5 - Quiet)
3. Rspec CX (FA5 - Quiet)
4. Slasher (FA5 - STD)
5. ijm5012 (FA5 - STD)
6. charada1 (FA5 - STD)
7. lucas112 (FG2 - STD)
8. brun (FG2 - Quiet)
9. so kraziey ( - STD)
10. civichatch9one (FA5 - Quiet)
11. FunkyMonkey023 (FG2 - STD)
12. SYMUGEN (FA5 - STD)
13. civictyper (FA5 - STD)
14. LikeaSI (FG2 - STD)
15. solove (FA5 - STD)
16. Fat_Kid (FG2 - STD)
17. Jules (Phone Order FA5 - STD)

Muffler / RES ONLY:

1. S.i.6 (Quiet Res Section)

***NOTE: Our exhaust is designed for use with an AFTERMARKET Header! - Ordering for use with a STOCK header / cat piece WILL require modification***

Pictures:

If you want any Skunk2 Item I can include here for the sale and if it meets the guidelines of the shirt pricing deal I will honor that here as well.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Regards,

GO Power Motorsports

---------------------------Stock Header Modification Pictures / Explanation----------------------------------------------------------

The factory header comes with studs on the cat piece and you tie it down with hex nuts on the exhaust side. The factory nuts have a built-in washer type piece that need to be shaved down to make the bolt a complete hex-only type nut. Either that or you can reference the nut at your local hardware store and find a thinner hex-only that fits the thread pitch and use that as well.

The first two pictures are of what the nut would look like completely factory.
The second two pictures are with one face shaved down to give you the idea of what we're talking about and what's needed.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are the power gains different from regular and quite system? I plan on supercharger my car and want the most gains.
Down low given the size of the quiet you may lose 1-2hp but under WOT it acts like a straight through and no power will be lost.

Sedan/Coupe? Both? Installed pics?
Both Coupe and Sedan are included in this. Just specify which one you want and I'll put you down for it.

I have to search around for installed pics. There are numerous threads on here that show customers installed pics.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Bump for awesome exhaust. I got the original epic loud version (seems to be unique to my car) and loving it.

·
Registered
612 Posts
could you pm me a price for the quiet exhaust for a coupe and a megapowered header please?? and will your exhaust bolt strait up with the skunk2 header??

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
I thought the go power exhaust can bolt up to the stock header? not like the full race exhaust, which you need an adapter.. =\

i was gonna do the stock header bolt on for the sedan.. put me down for the standard go power exhaust!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Yes, can you specify what it is that is needed to make it bolt up to the stock header?

I wanted to run this paired to my stock header initially until I get my Vibrant HFC header shortly after getting the exhaust.

Either way, put me down for a standard system for an FA5 that bolts up to an aftermarket header please. No coating. I will submit payment once I see the list filling up.

Hopefully everyone pays quickly so that the order can be placed, and we can get our systems sooner!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.