8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 228 of 228 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,908 Posts
If that is the cause, I'd love to sell my Full Race for a Go Power. When I saw the videos that Go Power initially put up, it sounded a bit too quiet for my liking. I love how it sounds in your video though!
But everyone says the full race is one of the best sounding exhaust ....

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have a full-race exhaust and its already rattling in the resonator area. Its only been in my car for 3-4wks. Warranty wont cover it cause I got the adapter welded to the exhaust. 3-4 WEEKS! Sound wise to me its alright there a whistle sound paired with vibrant w/ hfc it doesnt sound so aggressive to me.

Is the std go-power as loud as skunk exhaust? I hope not! Im lookin on gettin one soon.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
I have a full-race exhaust and its already rattling in the resonator area. Its only been in my car for 3-4wks. Warranty wont cover it cause I got the adapter welded to the exhaust. 3-4 WEEKS! Sound wise to me its alright there a whistle sound paired with vibrant w/ hfc it doesnt sound so aggressive to me.

Is the std go-power as loud as skunk exhaust? I hope not! Im lookin on gettin one soon.
Our standard is definitely more quiet than that of skunk2's exhaust. It's loud under WOT but throaty under normal driving load.

221 - 228 of 228 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.