8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
it sounds deep! and quiet!

I want to hear you do a normal pull or fly by? sounds mean?
it sounds deep! and quiet!

I want to hear you do a normal pull or fly by? sounds mean?
Yeah I need to do some I know.. but its real deep throughout the band, its very balanced you can still hear your engine. The full race guy that rode with me use to have a q300 and loved the sound but needed a 3inch. He said the GP was deeper and louder but had similiar characteristics

skye

skye

·
Registered
230 Posts
Stock for now

skye
It'll be interesting to see how much louder this system is going to be with a catless setup.

Yeah I need to do some I know.. but its real deep throughout the band, its very balanced you can still hear your engine. The full race guy that rode with me use to have a q300 and loved the sound but needed a 3inch. He said the GP was deeper and louder but had similiar characteristics

skye

skye
I'm really hoping it's not louder than the Full Race exhaust. I don't really consider the FR exhaust quiet by any means...

·
Registered
392 Posts
It'll be interesting to see how much louder this system is going to be with a catless setup.

I'm really hoping it's not louder than the Full Race exhaust. I don't really consider the FR exhaust quiet by any means...
Not louder than FR louder than q300 but in a good way

skye

·
Registered
49 Posts

i have before a skunk2 header with skunk2 exhaust 70mm i do the install today of my new gopower exhaust i can tell you is a 1/4 the sound that i have before

mi setup is

skunk2 header
go power v1r cams
custom CAI
go power exhaust quiet version

and really goood sount me now can talk with someone in the car and don't need to put the music volume to 19 now

i can hear the music in 10

when i can i put a video in youtube

thank you

·
Registered
489 Posts
He said the GP was deeper and louder but had similiar characteristics

skye

skye
If that is the cause, I'd love to sell my Full Race for a Go Power. When I saw the videos that Go Power initially put up, it sounded a bit too quiet for my liking. I love how it sounds in your video though!

·
Registered
230 Posts
i have before a skunk2 header with skunk2 exhaust 70mm i do the install today of my new gopower exhaust i can tell you is a 1/4 the sound that i have before

mi setup is

skunk2 header
go power v1r cams
custom CAI
go power exhaust quiet version

and really goood sount me now can talk with someone in the car and don't need to put the music volume to 19 now

i can hear the music in 10

when i can i put a video in youtube

thank you
That's great news!!

I would appreciate you dropping everything you're doing this weekend and making a video please! :thumb:

·
Registered
230 Posts
To those that have installed your exhausts, I have a couple of questions:

- Did you use any of the stock hardware or just use all new stuff?

- If you did use some old and some new, what new hardware did you get for which section?

201 - 220 of 228 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.