8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
There's just one more exhaust that was paid for that we've got to ship out. Should be leaving today. Other than that - I have a few 2dr standard system still here!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Thanks for the pictures Kyle! =] Hope you enjoy!

All,

The last pre-ordered system will be going out today.

Please read First Post for some important information! =D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Not gonna lie, that is kinda ****ty to offer a better deal to people that dive in last minute then the people that have been committed form the start, you gotta move inventory though I guess :/ The point of doing group buys is to get a better deal then the normal off the shelf price most of the time....

I haven't even gotten mine in yet :( Hoping later today or tomorrow it will show up.....

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Not gonna lie, that is kinda ****ty to offer a better deal to people that dive in last minute then the people that have been committed form the start, you gotta move inventory though I guess :/ The point of doing group buys is to get a better deal then the normal off the shelf price most of the time....

I haven't even gotten mine in yet :( Hoping later today or tomorrow it will show up.....
The whole exhaust sale was never mentioned or said to be a group buy. The cost of the systems is so much that we wanted to have a good portion of them paid up so we could pick up or order from the vendor and start getting them shipped out.

The standard systems were sold at standard pricing and the quiets were sold a little cheaper than they should have been but we wanted to move product.

The reason these are cheap is just simply to get them out of the shop as they've been sitting here for awhile now and given how the ordering went - not many people either have or are wanting an exhaust for their coupe so we have to offer modifying or lower price to get them gone as the coupes would just sit.

I apologize for the difference in price but this sale was never meant to be a group buy.

- CJ

·
Registered
137 Posts
Mine came in yesterday evening, snapped a few pics with the phone. Boxed very well, plenty of packing paper and bubble wrap. I did find one small scuff on the tip, kinda looks like when it was being picked up to put into the plastic bag that it was grabbed at the flange side and the tip pivoted down and hit the floor a bit. Might be able to get some filler polish and buff it out. Nothing deep or worth chasing down Go-Power over. Once it's on the car nobody will see it. All the welds looked good, came with a few sets of stickers and some plate frames :D I should be getting mine on either over the weekend or next week sometime...more (better) pics and vid to come!!!!

and here is down the resonator....

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
:corndrool: the sound this thing makes on a cammed k20 with custom header

181 - 200 of 228 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.