8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can you guys sell the new quiet resonator by itself? I already have the Go Power 3" exhaust system and been waiting to hear when you will make the new resonators available.

·
Premium Member
7,908 Posts
Good quality products...will go great with n/a or f/i setup.

-David

·
Registered
113 Posts
Interested in 4dr quiet version. This will bolt to a 2.5" outlet header (Vibrant w/ HFC), right?
Please post pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I looked at the clips and wow it sounds awesome, and im using a Full Race 3'' right now.

What I am wondering is if the sound will change because of the K24? Damn it almost sound like V6... Would be interested to hear on a K20. I am using the header Skunk2 megapower too.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you guys sell the new quiet resonator by itself? I already have the Go Power 3" exhaust system and been waiting to hear when you will make the new resonators available.
We are working on getting these first units out there to the public first so that people will have reference points for possibly buying the system or just the resonator section itself later down the line.

Good quality products...will go great with n/a or f/i setup.

-David
Thanks David!

How much picked up?
Picked up you're looking at $575 for standard system and $625 for quiet one.

Sedan:
1. CSX-S ( Quiet system, and price for shipping to Canada please )
Added!

If you guys still have some by the 18th let me know!
Honestly, I hope we will be out of stock by then - ha. It's a lot of product and $$$ to just sit on but hopefully this list can fill out asap so we can have all of them sold by the time they get to us.

^ It will bolt to a 2.5" flange no problem.
Thanks Vit Vipar!

I looked at the clips and wow it sounds awesome, and im using a Full Race 3'' right now.

What I am wondering is if the sound will change because of the K24? Damn it almost sound like V6... Would be interested to hear on a K20. I am using the header Skunk2 megapower too.
Well the entire tone and sound may change a bit. The testing was done on our k24 shop car at the time. I'm unsure as to what motor the guy who bought the exhaust off the car has but it would be nice to get some vids up if he had the 20.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Get on this people!

GP makes quality stuff, don't waste your $ on a played out fart cannon 500000 exhaust.

I speak for myself, but I hate getting pulled over by the cops and being harassed for stupid things like a loud muffler. Performance of a 3" catback, and more or less stock sounding is the best of both worlds.

·
Premium Member
7,908 Posts
I would like to know if the resonators will be available as well.

-David

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
If people would read before posting, the same question wouldn't be asked so many times when it has already been answered.

Go power stated: "We are working on getting these first units out there to the public first so that people will have reference points for possibly buying the system or just the resonator section itself later down the line."

·
Registered
113 Posts
Was trying to decide between this, Full-Race, and Invdia Q300. Leaning toward Go Power. You can put me down for a 4dr quiet.

1 - 20 of 228 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.