8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I also had the same experience with the exhaust group buy last summer, I finally received the exhaust months after they were suppose to have it.
Many of us called them between 5-10 times a day, just to not get an answer. They never admitted fault and all we got was sorry. Needless to say they are known known for this and buyers should beware.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Yeah, there are a number of documented cases that show the poor customer service that they offer.

Wondering if there is anything 8thcivic can do about this. Are sponsors required to meet certain standards? If enough complaints are filed against them, can their sponsorship be revoked?

I mean, if someone is a sponsor on a forum you would think that they are a reputable company that you shouldn't have any issues with. However, that is not the case with Go-Power, and I would hate any other people to run in to issues with them only to be out $X dollars because they thought they could trust the company to deliver the products purchased.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I've dealt with Jeff before and although he is hard to get a hold of sometimes, he does great work. I actually don't think Go Power is operating anymore.

I think it should also be mentioned that both he and CJ now work for Group A Autosports. If you are having trouble getting in touch with him you might have some luck calling Skunk2.

Hope that helps and good luck!

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
OP I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I can't stand bad customer service, and I hope they make good on their promise to get you everything you paid for.

Sadly Go Power hasn't logged onto 8th Civic since 2-11-13 :popcorn:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts