8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep it short gave them a deposit of 4000 plus custom parts and a cylinder head for a total of 6500 plus dollars for an engine, its been almost 16 months and now they dont even answer the phone. Everyone be ware of them they are trying to scam people of their hard earned money. All I got was some pictures an alot of run around. I have all the proof to back this up. Spread the word and dont buy from them.

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
Interesting. Post some proof then we'll be aware. It seems like you only signed up for membership to say something about the sponsor. I don't think I have read members give GOPWR negative comments.

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
I'm not sure why someone would wait 16 months for a purchase and rant about it. If I don't get something I bought in 2-3 weeks maximum, then something would definitely be wrong. But 16 months? Really? You spent over $6500 and waited that long...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The reason its been so long its because it was all custom parts. I went through a bad accident last year that almost cost me my life so I was not giving much thought to this issue at the time.

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
In my opinion, when Cj worked there, he was on top on customer service and human resources and that is what made Go Power an example of all around outstanding performance. Since he left, I have noticed Go Power not post nor respond to much on the forum. I only hope Jeff understands the situation presented and resolves it soon. Go Power as a whole has been fantastic to the tuner community and would be a shame for it to fall.

To the OP, I hope it is an issue of bad circumstances, but as customer relations is important to this community, it is relevant you provide reliable information to the situation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have no reason to discredit jeff or any one for that matter. ive done buisness with jeff for a while and the customer service used to be great. now they dont even respond to my emails, phone calls or text. HERE IS THE INVOICE THAT SHOWS 5400 IN PAYMENT.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do you need me to post credit card stements and paypal staments to back this up further, so that people dont think this is a joke. this is my hard earned money and dont want anyone to go through something like this. ive been getting the run around from jeff for a while and now he doesnt respond to any of my attemps to reach him. he now has armen at the shop and ive been getting the same treatment from him aswell.

THIS IS B.S

·
Registered
612 Posts
Join the club. Happened to me with the exhaust group buy last summer. Thank god I got my money back. But I will never buy anything from go power because of that experience. Good luck man!

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
In my opinion, when Cj worked there, he was on top on customer service and human resources and that is what made Go Power an example of all around outstanding performance. Since he left, I have noticed Go Power not post nor respond to much on the forum. I only hope Jeff understands the situation presented and resolves it soon. Go Power as a whole has been fantastic to the tuner community and would be a shame for it to fall.

To the OP, I hope it is an issue of bad circumstances, but as customer relations is important to this community, it is relevant you provide reliable information to the situation.
I would like to thank you sicivic09 for the kind words and honest opinion.

Although I'm not in the middle of this I do browse their section still as I did spend a fair amount of time working there and getting to learn the basis of the industry, etc. and felt obligated to at least say something given throughout a portion of this entire transaction, I was there.

Knowing the guys - I can assure you that this inquiry has been acknowledged and they are working to a resolution shortly. Not being directly in the loop, the exact specifics are not at my disposal.

- CJ

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Join the club. Happened to me with the exhaust group buy last summer. Thank god I got my money back. But I will never buy anything from go power because of that experience. Good luck man!
Same here. Signed up for the group buy. Was told it would be something like 6 weeks maximum for the exhausts to be made and shipped.

Long story short, 9 weeks go by and they still don't have the exhausts. We kept getting the run around about why we didn't have them yet. Finally, enough was enough so I called my CC company up and told them I never received the item I payed for, and I wanted that charge reimbursed. Had my money from the CC company back the next day, ordered an Invidia Q300 and had it 2 days later.

I truly believe the OP, as I have had a very similar experience with Go-Pwr. They are more than willing to take your money. However getting the products that you pay for is a different story.

OP, good luck with this. I hope that you get all of your money back.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I also had the same experience with the exhaust group buy last summer, I finally received the exhaust months after they were suppose to have it.
Many of us called them between 5-10 times a day, just to not get an answer. They never admitted fault and all we got was sorry. Needless to say they are known known for this and buyers should beware.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 28 Posts