8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
Testing what? Those are ASR coilovers. Its been released to the public already.

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
Guy's these are for sale right now. Testing is over. I just ordered a set and a few other of my buds have them as well. They are SICK coils. I haven't received mine just yet but the 2 guys I know that have them have never been happier with a set of coils. ZERO noise and the ride is extremely comfortable all while performing extremely well. I will have mine on in a week or so and I will have more info for you guys then.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Really hate when people refer to suspension springs as "coils." If these are now called coils what are ignition coils called now?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Damnit I shouldve bought these when they were selling them for 900$ on New Years... I was skeptical between these and the N+'s. Im not sure what Im going with now that they are the exact same price basically.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Really looking forward to more info on this, any ideas if the threads will be able to stay free even after a couple years of salt up in the great north :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
anybody?????? just really want some reviews because i may pull the trigger on a set of these but don't wanna throw my money away on a new product that doesn't have a known rep.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Awesome man I need to get some new coils asap and I'm having a tough time deciding on what to get. I was gonna go with the ISC's but they seem to have some issues that need to be worked out. I don't have money to throw down the drain and that's why im looking to hear reviews for these.

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
Awesome man I need to get some new coils asap and I'm having a tough time deciding on what to get. I was gonna go with the ISC's but they seem to have some issues that need to be worked out. I don't have money to throw down the drain and that's why im looking to hear reviews for these.
Yea I don't have money to throw down the drain either but a buddy of mine wanted my ISCs so I sold to him and got the GPs. I have another bud that has the GoPowers and he said they're incredible. Not one single noise and they are comfy when set soft and perform incredible when set stiff. Did I mention they're quiet? The ISCs are so clunky and noisy that I feel like Fred Flintstone and my wheels are made of rubble.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Good to hear that about the go-power's as i may pull the trigger on them. Still wanna see some better pics of them though. The ones that are on the go-power website don't seem to do them justice.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts