8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did you get this when you got your car? it's that sticker on your window and the extra tags on your bodypanels. has anyone ever made a claim or know of someone who did?

it's a 300 ish add on that the honda dealer told me they prepped with all their cars. i'm guessing it's a lot of high mark up like window tinting, oem accessories and rust, fabric and paint treatments. is this the case with all dealers? i'd rather have them tint it instead.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
did you get this when you got your car? it's that sticker on your window and the extra tags on your bodypanels. has anyone ever made a claim or know of someone who did?

it's a 300 ish add on that the honda dealer told me they prepped with all their cars. i'm guessing it's a lot of high mark up like window tinting, oem accessories and rust, fabric and paint treatments. is this the case with all dealers? i'd rather have them tint it instead.
www.royspeedross.com/rsr (www.globali.com)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.