8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to install a gizzmo launch interface on my 08 si currently with the greddy turbo kit, my question is if there will be any issues running emanage ultimate with the launch interface I had someone contact gizzmo but they are unsure. Can anyone please shed some light? Just want to be able to build boost on launch. Thanks

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
I am planning to install a gizzmo launch interface on my 08 si currently with the greddy turbo kit, my question is if there will be any issues running emanage ultimate with the launch interface I had someone contact gizzmo but they are unsure. Can anyone please shed some light? Just want to be able to build boost on launch. Thanks
Anti-lag = Turbine destruction...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it builds boost before the launch. you car with the stock launch control it does not build boost. I think it does but only a little bit. the launch interface you can set it for any rpm for the 2step.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Gizzmo's launch Interface integrates with the Gizzmo Tach Recall Shiftlight to enable the fully adjustable launch control function. The launch control function induces sequential misfire events at the desired rpm set by the user.

In a turbo application, having the throttle open while inducing misfire increase the velocity and density of exhaust gases, allowing the turbo to spool up and generate boost with load. This results in boost being generated before launching and therefore allowing a vehicle to launch with considerably more power. The ignition cut is clutch activated allowing flat changing (the ability to change gear without removing your foot from the throttle). With the clutch engaged the rpm will pull back to the launch rpm previously set by the user in order to avoid over reving, this results in the vehicle not coming off boost while moving through the gears.

Launch control can benefit natural aspirated cars by giving a consistent launch rpm for best results every time, and enable quicker gear changes through flat changing.

* Fully adjustable launch control
* Adaptive auto detect software
* Interface for 1-6 coil application
* Fuzzy Logic technology
* Sequentially induced misfire Technology

Compatible Vehicles:

* All Nissans except Maxima
* All Subaru's
* All Mazda's accept Rotaries
* All Honda's
* All Mitsubishi's
========================
Ceramic Metal Halide
Rehoboth Beach restaurant

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
i want this but i not trying to mess with wiring...scary

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.