8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=87&products_id=1819

I found this on corsport today and was wondering if would work on our cars? What do you guys think about it? I think Ill get my friend with a type-s to buy it and see how it works. It seems to be a good mod especialy for us guys with the R18 (no hondata):sadwavy: all we can do is e-manage and iI dont think e-manage has 2step/launch control. Ok well let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
if it worked and i wasnt to bad of an install ill get one....ive been wanting a launch limiter at 4,500

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
it wouldnt be bad to install... but is more for a boosted car. so you can launch under boost. i wouldnt mind having one. the si already has one but its at 5500 which is pretty much a waste

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so what do you guys think? yay or nay? should my friend put it in his type-s? he could e our guinee pig haha lol

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
haha well really its up to him.. i mean it wouldnt benifit us to much. bc like i was sayin its helps if your boosted so you can launch under boost

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I see what your sayin' I wish I would have known about this when iI had my boosted hatch. Well ok Im going to talk him into getting it. Theres a guy with another type-s around my town that has kpro with 2step and my friend thinks thats why he beats people with kpro and a 50shot, so my friend will be like "ok lets get that thing now! i have to have it!" lol ok thanks guys for the help

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
how do you install something like this....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts