8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! I'm curious what do guys like as gifts nowadays.

Please keep it appropriate. I'm just here for some ideas.

Yes, I understand the PS4 has already been released. Also, no car parts either, not everyone is into modding their cars.

Thank you everyone for your input!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Car parts always.. look where you're asking lol
I should have specified. No car parts either actually. Not everyone wants to mod their cars.

I put the thread here because it's a "Watercooler" section. I thought it doesn't have to be car related. Just seeing what other ideas people come up with.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Depends on the guy.

A watch.
Nice set of headphones.
Video games.
Clothing.

If he owns a house, necessities (towels/silverware/etc.) aren't very glorious in the eyes of a buyer but it is much appreciated, nonetheless.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Depends on the guy.

A watch.
Nice set of headphones.
Video games.
Clothing.

If he owns a house, necessities (towels/silverware/etc.) aren't very glorious in the eyes of a buyer but it is much appreciated, nonetheless.

Hmm, thank you!

Is he a gun guy? You can never have too much ammo nowadays:)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Lol, he's not. Christmas gifts are so difficult :(

·
Registered
891 Posts
Gift certificates. Specially to eBay and/or Amazon. That's what I always ask for. Can find literally anything you could ever want for the cheapest price at either of those sites.

·
Registered
35,568 Posts
really need some details bout the guy

think of something he'd like but probably wouldn't buy himself

some of the best ones i got recently

Prada shoes
Seven Jeans
New Tool Box

·
Registered
220 Posts
A Hess Toy Truck!
That and also a nice Art of Shaving kit. If it was for me, I would like some speakers for my car from crutchfield, splash guards, HFP suspension kit, etc I toltally understand if u dont want to guve him car parts, its neverending and expensive addiction.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
730 Posts
Figure stuff out that he likes but wouldn't pay the $$ for it. I love getting things I want but would never pay for them myself.

For example, my gf got me a nike+ fuelband, i'll never pay that much for something like that myself, but as a present, I would love it!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hi! I'm curious what do guys like as gifts nowadays.

Please keep it appropriate. I'm just here for some ideas.

Yes, I understand the PS4 has already been released. Also, no car parts either, not everyone is into modding their cars.

Thank you everyone for your input!
Honestly no matter what you get him, cheap or expensive its the thought that counts...whether if he likes it or not a gift is a gift that just my 0.02 cent...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Get him work out sups. Seriously... Send his ass to the gym if he doesnt go - and if he goes, tell him he looks like he needs to increase he weights and reps - that will do the trick.

I think the MOST important thing, is post your budget. I can post things for every price point.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
If he is not into cars ,guns and may be is not handy in the house or capable of doing minor repairs to give him tools just take him to the spa for one day or the nail salon lol .... No but seriously if you know what he is into getting something related to that at the end he will appreciate anything you give

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whoa. Thank you for all of the ideas. I appreciate each and every one if them.

Since you guys have such interesting ideas, hope everyone you guys buy gifts for will be grateful.

Have a nice Saturday!

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
I think nice clothes can be some of the best gifts since a lot of guys want to dress well, but have no idea what to wear.

..or maybe that's just me.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think nice clothes can be some of the best gifts since a lot of guys want to dress well, but have no idea what to wear.

..or maybe that's just me.
Lol, ah ..clothes is certainly nice to receive I'm sure, regardless if it's for a guy or girl.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
17 Participants
Taranga
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing