8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a weird problem that I don't even think the gurus on this forum can solve.

I have a "ghost" stain on my windshield. I don't know how else to describe it. When it rains, I can see it. It looks like a blob(?) that splatter on my windshield and it even leaves a trail down the center of my windshield. When its dried, its clear as day. Can see anything. I tried touching it and I can't tell if it's on the outside or inside. I've tried cleaning the area with soap and water, stoners invisible glass, and even clay. Its still there. Any ideas?

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Throw a baseball into the window, Then file a glass claim with your insurance.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
try some RainX. that stuff not only repels water, it's got a good cleaning
agent in it.

then use your window cleaner as needed afterwards to get the crystal
clarity.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
isnt it the temp outside or something when its raining? AC running along wit the rain and such? i know i get that on my car and i just keep on the wiper blades and it helps swipe it off but then it comes back. of course it goes away when its dry again..

at least thats what it sounds like ur saying.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
well I have no deductibles so lol...

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Mine doesn't ever go up... But then again I have USAA..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cypress said:
isnt it the temp outside or something when its raining? AC running along wit the rain and such? i know i get that on my car and i just keep on the wiper blades and it helps swipe it off but then it comes back. of course it goes away when its dry again..

at least thats what it sounds like ur saying.
I don't know if it has anything with the temp. I don't think its the AC being on because last night it wasn't on. This blob does not change. Its the same blob every time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts