Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD*** thnx irvan

TEXT ME IF YOU WANT IT!!!

Up for sale is my type r replica. its a 3 piece. BOlts up perfect, looks better and is very funcional over 140<hehe!

I bought it primed from another member and took it to macco for a factory match paint job. I have Macco Reciept for 175 for paint job. so ur only paying 95 for spoiler! looks great!

It bolts up using one stock bolt hole and holds perfect!

It also comes with the caps i used to cover stock holes on trunk. i used clear silicone to secure teh caps on spoiler, works great, no leaks. just need to get some touch up paint from honda to touch them up. it also comes with two bolt covers for the mid section on spoiler. macco forgot to paint them, i told them bout it after i took spoiler home and they said it would be an extra 40 to paint, i said 'f' that, so i just painted one side with touch up paint. i did not use bolt covers. you dont see them under spoiler anyways...

works great!

asking for 260 local pick up. anyone interested can come check it out also.

for a faster sale, text me: 630-440-4439............thanks!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they are jsut the lil black clips you see hold ur splash guard?

but they are flat on top, thin and slide in wholes on trunk. then use clear silicon to seal it with trunk. no leaks!

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
tell me...what exactly did you use to fill those god damn holes in the trunk? specially the middle one for the harness? ish is 2.5" wide

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SHIPPING!!!!

Up for sale is my type r replica. its a 3 piece. BOlts up perfect, looks better and is very funcional over 140<hehe!

I bought it primed from another member and took it to macco for a factory match paint job. looks great!

It bolts up using one stock bolt hole. if you want to bolt up the other two slots on spoiler you will have to drill ur spoiler. i didnt, i just secured it with one bolt on each side. it held perfect!

It also comes with the caps i used to cover stock holes on trunk. i used clear silicone to secure teh caps on spoiler, works great, no leaks. just need to get some touch up paint from honda to touch them up. it also comes with two bolt covers for the mid section on spoiler. macco forgot to paint them, i told them bout it after i took spoiler home and they said it would be an extra 40 to paint, i said 'f' that, so i just painted one side with touch up paint. i did not use bolt covers. you dont see them under spoiler anyways...

works great!

asking for 275 local pick up. anyone interested can come check it out also.

for a faster sale, text me: 630-440-4439............thanks!

first off...not bad looking..and second...wtf are u talking about 140? i have a twfa5 and im governed at 120ish....how did u get it to go faster...flashpro? s2oo?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
first off...not bad looking..and second...wtf are u talking about 140? i have a twfa5 and im governed at 120ish....how did u get it to go faster...flashpro? s2oo?
hey, sorry, i had flashpro and couldnt even touch 140 n/a. but now i have a comptech stage 1 :dance: and it gets there w/o a problem.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.