8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 424 Posts

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
edit out of curiosity, how much did you pick it up for?
They go for around 9-12k depending on condition, and milage.

Nice Robert, I bet this car is a lot better to hit the track with compared to the Si.

When I'm settled in Spain, we have to take it to Nurburgring and see what happens. Maybe by then my K20 Mini Cooper will be done :hiding:
Once it's done it will be coming back to europe with me to do Silverstone, Donnington, Brands hatch, Spa-Francorchamps and Nurburgring for sure.

loving that front shot :thumb:
thanks - it's my favorite too for some reason.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
well yeah, so is it fair to assume you got it for around there?

i've been looking for one for the last year, found a couple good priced ones, but looked at em in person and found it was in **** condition so i didnt go for it.

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Harish - yeah mine was on the upper limit of the range i said. It came with a few mods already though ( bosch euro lights ( no HID's i bought those), intake/software/pulleys/uuc system U exhaust, SS lines, rotors, street pads, strut brace, splitter) The rest i've done since i bought it.

Your location may be why the condition sucks on them.. i would never buy an older car from anywhere north of Virginia or Missouri. This car was a northern car, but it was garaged, then lived in florida for a year before i got it.

R18-Power - my Si is stock, with the HFP front lip, window visors, Hawk HP+ pads and SS lines.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Harish - yeah mine was on the upper limit of the range i said. It came with a few mods already though ( bosch euro lights ( no HID's i bought those), intake/software/pulleys/uuc system U exhaust, SS lines, rotors, street pads, strut brace, splitter) The rest i've done since i bought it.

Your location may be why the condition sucks on them.. i would never buy an older car from anywhere north of Virginia or Missouri. This car was a northern car, but it was garaged, then lived in florida for a year before i got it.

R18-Power - my Si is stock, with the HFP front lip, window visors, Hawk HP+ pads and SS lines.
ohh okay. yeah good advice. guess if i want to get my beamer, i cant settle to only look up north.

well keep us posted man. prob have one of the cleanest M3's i've seen in a LONG time...

1 - 20 of 424 Posts