8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tommorow i go pick my FPB FA5 really excited! i went to look at it yesterday and its my first time seeing the sedan in FPB in person and the pics do not do it justice. picking it up for 20,500 and in two days im gonna b driving it back from dads place in chicago to my house in florida.

·
Registered
430 Posts
tommorow i go pick my FPB FA5 really excited! i went to look at it yesterday and its my first time seeing the sedan in FPB in person and the pics do not do it justice. picking it up for 20,500 and in two days im gonna b driving it back from dads place in chicago to my house in florida.
*sigh*

do an extensive test drive, make sure you're not buying something that's going to spend more time at the dealer than in your possession. ( like mine is after a month of ownership.)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
great price man! im sure you will fall in love with this car... FBP is great

driving from chicago to florida is a long trip... i would definitely recommend you do two things for that trip

1) buy blue painters tape and make a bra... it doesnt damage paint and it will protect your paint from chips.... do your front bumper, lower hood, etc

2) its not good to break in your car by just having the RPMs at 2700 in 6th gear for 600 miles.... i would try and vary your RPMs once in awhile

and unlikie orbit, i love my car and have had no problems... so dont get discouraged by his post

·
Registered
142 Posts
'08? Maybe the '08 paint is better than the '07 paint, which depending on it can bum you out? I'm trying to picture what Shutter is talking about, is he saying to drive around with painters tape on your car? To each his own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.