8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Get Ready!! TRACK RACE SHOW | I Love Honda!! | Mosport DDT | Sunday July 11th 2010

Presented by BFGoodrich Tires IMPORTEXPO x I LOVE HONDA!! | MOSPORT DDT | SUNDAY JULY 11TH 2010

Something NEW, something FRESH. The event of the summer you do not want to miss!

Inviting all 8thCivic members to come out and have some fun. Come out as a team, you can either register
for Display only or Show competition and as well Track and/or Time-Attack competition.
You guys can PM me for more info or check out the site for more details.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Honda Canada has also signed with I Love Honda 2010!! as an official Sponsor, they are bringing out the brand new CR-Z on display!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DDT, GP track is way too big to run Time Attacks, plus it's hard for spectators to watch the actual race

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I'd be showing with my team but i'm on vacation in Greece til the 14th

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok people, here's the deal I can work out for 8thCivic. If we have more than 10 cars signed up, (I know most of us aren't into competing and winning trophies anyway)

instead of paying $45 just to display, I can get $30 per car (that's the charge of 2 tickets) and I am able to secure a section for 8thCivics..

let's get the list rolling guys. Honda Canada is coming out with some of their factory racecars to do Time Attack on track, plus umbrella girls photoshoot plus a hot hot hot feature model coming from Cali.. you dont want to miss this!!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.