8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I was thinking. We have a bunch of thread from all over the place, but none really compile a list based on car model, and location all in one thread. We have to keep sifting thru various threads to see who's from where.

Figured I'd get this going. I divided GA up into seven area's. Post up your city closest to you, and your make and color and I'll compile this list so we can see who's where. It'll help when looking for people to come to meets, installing parts, and asking local questions.

Atlanta:
-airportguy770
-unlimitedsi
-mistyjoe
-jepetto
-"Ridge" Racer
-xtv-sidecar
-Flamewing
-jrotatx101
-itzgoatee
-Poweraide
-atlprofessor
-06GaSi
-austinxcore444
-shawna
-soulkaiser
-b939625
-chronicsi
-invaderjason
-Buffalo Sabres
-csmith
-arash27
-06GaSi
-Persecuted
-Posterboy
-Debo
-DeboSi
-RalleyRedB
-chon08Si

-evil one

Augusta/CSRA:
-cato1978
-snoby8386
-nycclaye
-notoriouslyRob
-rilues
-blueTwo
-decep714

Macon/Warner Robins:
-bp06NA
-RageOn
-holtzy08si
-hatch
-478balla

Savannah:
-nighthawkblacksi07
-nysiryder

Columbus:
-cmcdonald03
-the stig
-hammer5
-matt hulsey
-mhyatt0302

Valdosta:
-Richard RSP
-Civic Pride

Athens:

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Warner Vegas (Robins)

07' RR FA5

Edit: Might as well rename the Macon one to Warner Robins since no one has posted from Macon...haha...and all the WR people are listed under Macon.

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
haha, its just cos you don't like me really :giggle:

i hear ya - but look at these lists.. even for meets planned months in advance, we only get 15 people.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^^that's my goal. I'm thinking about trying to set it up for the first week in October. It should give us enough time to request off, but trying to have a meeting place for everyone is where we're gonna run into the problem.

and that's assuming I can ride to atlanta without getting pulled over for my headlight tints again!!! but with the new projectors in and new fogs I won't have that problem again.

1 - 20 of 295 Posts