What exhaust should soCalDerek get?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a poll please

I cant for the life of me decide which exhaust I should put on the car

so Im going to the masses an seeing what they would do.

Im going to have reflash on the car and most likely a comptech header and injen intake.

here are my 3 exhaust choices

1. Greddy evo2

2. Comptech Exhaust

3. LSD Exhaust

I have an Fa5 so the lsd would fit perfect for now.

what do you think gentlemen any help would be appreciated
have a good day

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
It depends what you want.. the three you offered as choices are pretty diff The Comptech and Greddy are quiet vs. the LSD, which is a loud exhaust.

If you want a loud one, go with the LSD. If you want a quiet one, I'd say go with the Greddy because someone mentioned they are making an extender to make their exhausts fit the FA5 soon.

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
Poll-ified.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
i love tanabe

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
I haven't heard the LSD but I have heard the Evo and Comptech. I liked the Comptech until I heard the Evo....I'm actually trading my Skunk2 for the Evo next week

·
Registered
919 Posts
i was thinking about the lsd. i have a n fa5 also, but all the vids of the lsd i think sounds like crap but everbody says it sounds so much better in person. Im going to wait for the adapter from greddy or the new exhaust from lsd that they are making

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Hey man if you can wait iam getting my lsd for my fa5 soon and il actually put sound clips up. i did a lot of research and this seems the best for me. I say if you want loud and good fit then lsd, the evo is very good as well as the tanabe axelback if you like that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha great itll be at least till christmas before I do anything so post up vids an clips with comptech and evo2. the vids that i saw of the lsd werent that bad..i was attracted to the hp gains it suggested.

lsd is coming out with another exhaust???

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
LSD exhaust ftw....
good sound, good looking, perfect fit, perfect price (special christmast price now), 13.5hp gain.

i think i'll get those soon... :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
absolutly 100 billion percent reccomend the evo 2. fantasic sound and tone. definatly not stock but definatly deep and not rice rocket sounding and u know what i mean. and the best part is when your not on it or on the freeway. no drone and its not loud at all. but when you get on it. its pretty loud from the outside. perfect imo.

all the exhausts will be withint 2-3 hp of each other so imo i'd grab the one that pleases you with everyday driving.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts