8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have any questions about anything we make please ask me here. If you have a quesstion about a part that is not listed here for a GB please ask me here. I will help you all asap!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry we will not be developing those for the Si we have had that suspension years and it has finally been discontinued from our line.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hey, my question is regarding the r18's short ram secret intake. How did you guys manage to fit the free ram cold air hose in the engine bay? Do we really need to heat gun to mess with the bending of the pipes?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Did you guys finally fix the CEL issue with the intake manifold for the R18? I heard the 2nd version has stronger welds and a proper bung for the sensor.

I've been looking to hop on this thing, but one pesky person on here keeps denouncing it for one bad experience.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, my question is regarding the r18's short ram secret intake. How did you guys manage to fit the free ram cold air hose in the engine bay? Do we really need to heat gun to mess with the bending of the pipes?
The ram air kit can be routed any way you want. You can run it under the battery and around to the front. We also have a CAI in the works as well.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you guys finally fix the CEL issue with the intake manifold for the R18? I heard the 2nd version has stronger welds and a proper bung for the sensor.

I've been looking to hop on this thing, but one pesky person on here keeps denouncing it for one bad experience.
The manifold we have now has been working just fine. The only CEL that was a problem was from installing something incorrectly.

We are always going to have someone against our product and thats fine but I am here to keep a positive going.

·
Registered
589 Posts
When did this manifold come out with no problems? Also is it possible to get the hardware to the manafold not the IM or the Botha but the other thing sorry can't think of the name.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The manifold we have now has been working just fine. The only CEL that was a problem was from installing something incorrectly.

We are always going to have someone against our product and thats fine but I am here to keep a positive going.
Yea I think someone bypassed the EGR or a vaccume tube or something on the install here. :facepalm:

Good to know guys! I'll be looking into this soon.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
not to talk bad about you guys but i got a TD for my R18 and the bracket for the motor mount snapped in two, did do someting wrong? cause i was thininking about ordering another one but not if it snaps again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts