8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yeh true that lmao arco has the cheapest gas. Idk why but i always get gas from chevron
I have used mostly Arco since my car was new. On the tank prior to every oil change, I throw in some Techron concentrate.

At 38k had peek under the valve cover and everything was clean as can be. Valves were absolutely spotless.

As of today in my neighborhood
Arco: $3.99
Chevron: 4.59

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have used mostly Arco since my car was new. On the tank prior to every oil change, I throw in some Techron concentrate.

At 38k had peek under the valve cover and everything was clean as can be. Valves were absolutely spotless.

As of today in my neighborhood
Arco: $3.99
Chevron: 4.59
Lol arco really? I'm surprised you haven't you effed up your car. Hahaha cheap ass

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
594 Posts
Im gonna get all conspiracy theory and say the fovernment needs to fun their eveil ways somehow....oil is produced naturally in a daily basis by the earth

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Yeahh.. Man.. Lol just think about it.. We canbe buying other things in the world than x2 on gas.. Lol. Sigh.. Economy.

What bummed me out was when iheard that our ambassador has been assasinated

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hahaha yeah me too..it was only Lukoil station owners protesting though. Most other places stayed in the $3.80-$4.10 range.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Ohh.. Thats good at least.. If gas was ever that high.. Ill create my own gasoline hahah

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
I paid $3.86 yesterday for 93. I drove 8 miles to VA and bought gas off I95 at a popular truck stop. Gas in town (I live in NC at the VA boarder) was $4.07

41 - 60 of 70 Posts