8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 371 Posts

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow all i can say it DAMN its $3.24 here in Wichita Kansas today. Today after work i passed a gas station (QT) and i was really surprise that its 3.24 per gallon (91 Octane) last sunday it was only 2.93. God i wont be surprise by 2010 gas price is $10 per gallon

about you fellas how much per gallon in your area?

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I have not check, but i have 3 bars left on my car right now.. so i will have to fill up tomorrow.. the good thing is that i dirve an R18 and the gas will last me forever lol..

·
Premium Member
5,966 Posts
werd, filled up yesterday, 93 octane @ $3.35/gal, far-north 'burbs of Chicago....

ahhhh, i remember when gas was $.89/gallon and i could fill up my EH9 with a full tank for like $10 bucks... where has the time gone...

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the more you :vtec: more you spend on gas with Si

gas = $3.25 per gallon
hearing the sound of :vtec: = PRICELESS

·
Registered
57 Posts
I saw on CNN.com today where gas hit $5.00 a gal outside Sacramento Ca. And a record high of $98.00 a barrel for crude.

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol the funny thing each time i sit my butt on my Si i keep telling my self no :vtec: today saving gas shift 3.5k rpm all the time no shifting at 100k rpm,
but cant avoid it lol

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
samx109 said:
by the gas gets to 10dollars per gallon, i'll just buy a horse.
dude let us know what horse youll buy and how much HP it has keep us updated on that LOL ill jsut use my bicycle

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Sevy316 said:
can u add a CAI to a horse?
Probably but I don't think forcing cold air into a horse will do much except make it really cold. Cold things do move faster so I guess your 1 HP will go up to 1.00034.

I need to start thinking about what kinda Horseshoes I should put on mine. Summer or All-Season? Spinners? I unno man.

1 - 20 of 371 Posts