8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
3801 - 3820 of 3837 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
for all my Gvile peeps with SI`s. im trying to get stock si wheels 07+ i am wiling to do a even trade for my XXR 962s 17x9 + 35 215-45-17s. let me know i stay off of Wiliston.

·
Registered
206 Posts
pic does the car no justice lol. its act lower now its funny i see your with Sun Work i was at dinner the other night at the ale house and came out and had a team sun works biss card on my window if i wasnt getting a new car soon because a baby seat and a coupe just dont work together lol i would deff join up with sun works.

·
Registered
998 Posts
for all my Gvile peeps with SI`s. im trying to get stock si wheels 07+ i am wiling to do a even trade for my XXR 962s 17x9 + 35 215-45-17s. let me know i stay off of Wiliston. image
Even trade? I'm down. I've got '08 stockies with TPMS and the Michelin all-seasons that came with the car. I've got a busy week this week but PM me your number and we can meet up so you can check out my wheels and vice versa.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Just posting this here since some of you might be interested. . . I have a part up thread up and am trying to sell my valve cover (comes with matching PWJDM battery tie down). Maybe some of you that have seen it might be interested in owning it?

I absolutely am not getting rid of my car with it attached, I'm going to install it on my wife's Element if I don't get any action on it. Let me know!

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Anybody know how to install side markers??
Yeah, cut a hole in your fender. There are how-to's floating around all over. It's pretty sensitive work so you gotta be careful. Download the template for the hole you gotta cut, print it out, tape it to your fender where you want it to be, measure, measure, measure, look, look and look some more to make sure it's straight and how you want it before you cut. Then cut (a dremel or something similar). Apply some rust preventing primer/paint to the bare metal, let dry, then wire them into your turn signals. They can either be constant on, or blinker only.
Done.

3801 - 3820 of 3837 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.