8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
3781 - 3800 of 3837 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Back to gville

You guys still meet up?
whats going on Gville Peeps :wave:
Hey guys! And welcome k20 2Raw07! Always good to see new faces here. So... with everyone gone, it kinda looks like the responsibility of organizing the meets has fallen onto my shoulders. I do want to keep the meets going as long as there's interest, I've just been hella busy with school the past couple weeks and haven't had much time for anything else.

We used to meet up on Tuesday nights around 10pm, to be honest this still probably works best for me. For those of you who want to meet up, how does this sound? Chime in and let me know what works.

And if any of you guys have a smartphone PM me your number and I can add you to the group messaging app that we use to chat. Or, if you don't have a smartphone we have a separate group used just to announce meet-up locations and you can receive the messages via text. Makes things easier for pre-meet dinners and whatnot.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey guys! And welcome k20 2Raw07! Always good to see new faces here. So... with everyone gone, it kinda looks like the responsibility of organizing the meets has fallen onto my shoulders. I do want to keep the meets going as long as there's interest, I've just been hella busy with school the past couple weeks and haven't had much time for anything else.

We used to meet up on Tuesday nights around 10pm, to be honest this still probably works best for me. For those of you who want to meet up, how does this sound? Chime in and let me know what works.

And if any of you guys have a smartphone PM me your number and I can add you to the group messaging app that we use to chat. Or, if you don't have a smartphone we have a separate group used just to announce meet-up locations and you can receive the messages via text. Makes things easier for pre-meet dinners and whatnot.
sounds good to me man havent seen you in awhile bro I'm down and I think you still ahve my number but I'll pm you anyways

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey guys also a heads up found a guy thats making the winglets for a pretty good price if you guys are interested heres some of his designs.

He makes them in red, black, blue, and white. I think he'd be willing to paint thm any color you would like but heres how they look on our cars.

·
Registered
206 Posts

thanks and i appreciate the welcome i have gotten. Tue nights sounds good to me also im always looking to meet others with si`s and what not. i wil PM you my number so you can add me to that messaging group to send out invites or w.e

3781 - 3800 of 3837 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.