8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
3661 - 3680 of 3837 Posts

· Registered
7,319 Posts
Hmm.. Well we did it last time because we had the Sunworks BBQ the day before.
edit: also I gotta be there at 9am cuz of where their parking previous ROTM cars. They want more time to setup so asked me to show up early. It's only like a 2hr drive. That's up to majority rule though. I'm pretty much down with either as long as I have time to get everything prepared. I'm probably not getting back from Miami until Fri.

· Registered
998 Posts
Ah, I didn't know you were still in Miami. I brought it up in case everyone wants to avoid getting up early and driving to Orlando Saturday morning, but it's whatever everyone else wants to do. I've got a place to stay in Orlando either way.

· Registered
99 Posts
Anyone know a good way to clear headlights? Mine are a lil bit foggy (during daytime they look fine, but at night you can kinda tell). What's the best way to make them crystal clear again? Do those "headlight restoration kits" work?

· Registered
7,319 Posts
You basically just sand the hazy part out. All that's in those kits are sand paper or equivalent. The only problem is the part that's yellowing is the plastics protection. When you sand it off it's going to yellow again, but pretty fast. You have to wax it weekly and even then it might still slowly yellow again. The best thing to do is sand it down, polish it, then clear coat it to protect it from yellowing again. I'd have them professionally painted at least (since it's a G we're talking about). If you want me to polish them out nicely I can do it for a good price.

:usa:

· Registered
7,319 Posts
If the weather stays nasty like this by tonight we'll meet at the newer parking garage on campus. The one next to where you purchase your parking decals. When coming from Archer rd from 34th you go east on Archer (toward 13th st) and turn left onto Gale Lemerand Dr. Just past the first light with is Mowry rd the garage is on the right.
An approximate address is
2070 Gale Lemerand Drive, Gainesville, FL

3661 - 3680 of 3837 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.